You Need This Blueberry Crumble With Coconut Clean Snax®
Would you eat this crumble for breakfast? Would you serve it for dessert? Or, would you enjoy it for breakfast AND dessert? Let us count the ways we love this recipe. First, we are loving the diversity of this dish. You can whip this up in no time if you are hosting a brunch and want to offer something sweet, or, top with vanilla ice cream and you can serve it as a dessert. A blueberry crumble is perfect to serve for dessert because it’s not too sweet, and, it includes fresh seasonal berries which are always a nice healthy treat. This is the kind of dessert that hits all the right notes and doesn’t leave you feeling too full afterward, which is a pretty nice finish to any meal.
This blueberry crumble has so many layers of deliciousness that we love. Plump and juicy blueberries are covered with a crumbly addictive topping of our favorite, Melissa’s Clean Snax®. Have you tried the coconut flavor yet? These bite-sized, fiber-filled nuggets provide snacking satisfaction with sophistication. Eat as-is or place on top of your yogurt or oatmeal in the morning to add some crunch. Truly, the perfect snack, anytime, any place! Naturally, we thought Clean Snax® would go perfectly in this blueberry crumble. Just crush up the Clean Snax® in a plastic baggie and then get to sprinkling!
Lastly, we’re sure you’re overdue when it comes to making a crumble. Your family will thank us in between bites for suggesting this recipe.
Blueberry Bake With Coconut Clean Snax® Crumble
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 4 cups fresh blueberries rinsed
- 1/2 Melissa's seedless lemon
- 2 packages Melissa's Coconut Clean Snax
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Combine the sugar and cornstarch in a bowl. Gently mix in the berries and the juice from the lemon. Pour an even layer into a lightly buttered casserole dish.
- Crush the Clean Snax® and sprinkle all over the top of the berry mixture.
- Place in the oven and bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool slightly and serve.