Fourth of July calls for drinks and what better drink to make than this melon and raspberry margarita? Throw away the old beer and make room for this icy margarita filled with Melissa’s Charentais melon. Frozen margaritas are the perfect beverage to serve at summer parties. The slush type texture of the frozen fruit mixed with the sweet yet tangy flavor of the coconut milk and lime juice make a great drink to sip on during hot summer festivities.
Margaritas always add an element of fun to the mix while keeping it super simple for beginners! And this melon and raspberry frozen margarita gets even more fun when you serve the drink inside melon rind halves to add a special touch for guests. Who doesn’t love a drink that makes you feel like your on a tropical getaway?
While we could talk on and on about our love for margaritas, it’s time to get started on making this drink and bringing your inner bartending skills out!
Raspberry-Charentais Melon Frozen Margaritas
- 3 cups Melissa’s Charentais Melon “Balls” frozen
- 8 Fresh Raspberries frozen
- 1/2 cup Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- 1/4 cup Blue Agave Silver Tequila
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 tablespoons triple sec
- 2 tablespoons Melissa's Organic Blue Agave Syrup
- 2 Mint leaves
- In a blender, process all of the ingredients, adding just enough of the ice to make a slushy drink.
- Pour into the melon halves (you may need to cut a flat spot on the bottom so that they don’t tip).
- Garnish with mint and lime wedges.