Meatless Ceviche (Plant-based)
This meat-free citrus “ceviche” with avocado makes a wonderful appetizer, side salad or party dip! This vegan ceviche is delicious, colorful and healthy.
Ceviche is all the rage in restaurants, and vegan chefs have jumped on board. Here is your chance to chop it up like professional chefs by making this Meatless Ceviche
Servings: 10 servings
- 2 cups Melissa’s Fioretto
- 2 cups Mixed Colored Cauliflower
- 2 Melissa's Mini Cucumbers sliced into rounds
- 1/2 red onion diced small
- 1/3 cup Melissa's Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1 Mango diced small
- 1 cup Melissa’s Peeled & Steamed Chickpeas rinsed
- 3 slices Watermelon Radish cut into small triangles
- 1 Red Fresno Chile Pepper diced small
- 1/2 Fresh Serrano Chile Pepper diced small
- 5 tablespoons fresh Lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh Orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 ripe Avocado
- Directions Break the fioretto and cauliflower into bite size florets and place into a bowl. Add the mini cucumbers and the next 11 ingredients and mix well.
- Peel the avocado, remove the pit and dice small. Gently mix into the rest of ingredients and serve with chips, pita bread, tostadas, etc… Makes about 10-12 servings.