This meat-free citrus “ceviche” with avocado makes a wonderful appetizer, side salad or party dip! This vegan ceviche is delicious, colorful and healthy.
- 2 cups Melissa’s Fioretto
- 2 cups Mixed Colored Cauliflower
- 2 Melissa's Mini Cucumbers sliced into rounds
- 1/2 red onion diced small
- 1/3 cup Melissa's Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 1 Mango diced small
- 1 cup Melissa’s Peeled & Steamed Chickpeas rinsed
- 3 slices Watermelon Radish cut into small triangles
- 1 Red Fresno Chile Pepper diced small
- 1/2 Fresh Serrano Chile Pepper diced small
- 5 tablespoons fresh Lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fresh Orange juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 ripe Avocado
- Directions Break the fioretto and cauliflower into bite size florets and place into a bowl. Add the mini cucumbers and the next 11 ingredients and mix well.
- Peel the avocado, remove the pit and dice small. Gently mix into the rest of ingredients and serve with chips, pita bread, tostadas, etc… Makes about 10-12 servings.