What to Eat at Dignity Health Sports Park (if you’re Vegetarian)
Los Angeles sporting venues are quickly becoming a home for notable food options, and Dignity Health Sports Park is no exception! If you’re looking for healthier options when you’re eating out, you’ll be happy to know there are a number of plant-based and lighter options available at the next LA Galaxy or LA Chargers game.
Dignity Health Sports Park, home of the LA Galaxy and the Los Angeles Chargers, is southern California’s home of world-class competition and training facilities for amateur, Olympic, collegiate and professional athletes. Located on a 125-acre site on the campus of California State University, Dominguez Hills (CSUDH) in Carson.
If you’re heading to the stadium this weekend, here are a couple of things you need to know about food and security processes:
- Cameras with interchangeable lenses are not allowed (take food photos with your iPhone)
- All guests entering the facility during an event are subject to a metal-detector screening, visual inspection, and a bag inspection
- Bags that are clear plastic or clear vinyl and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″ are OK
- Strollers are not permitted in the seating areas.
- Guests may not bring food and beverage into the facility during events. The only exceptions are small snack items, i.e. a small pack of nuts, plastic bottled water, candy bars, small bag of chips, etc.
- Food or beverages deemed necessary due to a special dietary need, religious requirement, or medical condition may be approved in advance by the Guest Services Department.
- Find more on their event policies here
Get directions to the stadium here:
Here are what some of the Chargers players think about Healthy Options:
Plant-Based Menu Items and Locations:
Snacks & Salads
Peanuts, Popcorn, Pretzels, Cracker Jacks, Potato Chips, Fries, Salads.
Healthy Kitchen (Stand 9 – Section 137)
Vegetarian Poke Bowl @ Healthy Kitchen (Stand 9)
Buffalo Cauliflower Wrap (Buffalo-style cauliflower fritters, kale and celery slaw, quinoa, and herb vinaigrette- served with vegan Buffalo ranch dip.)
Vegan Ceviche with Plantain Chips
This listing is pending verification by the venue.