Greek Red and Yellow Watermelon Salad
This Greek Red and Yellow Watermelon Salad by Chef Tom Fraker is filled with fresh watermelon, and veggies, topped with a simple vinegarette.
- 2 cups Cubed red watermelon
- 2 cups Cubed yellow watermelon
- 2 Melissa's Mini Cucumbers diced
- 1 cup Pitted Kalamata olives diced
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 8 oz. Cubed Feta cheese
- 1 cup Melissa's fresh basil leaves chopped
- 2 cloves Melissa's Peeled Garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Red wine vinegar
- 1/4 extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Melissa's seedless lemon juiced
- Kosher Salt and Freshly Ground Pepper to taste
In a large bowl, add the red watermelon and the next 6 ingredients and gently mix.
In another bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients and add to the watermelon bowl. Gently mix and serve.