Tropical Fruit Salsa
Dip into paradise with this Tropical Fruit Salsa. Its island-inspired flavors are sure to make this salsa a splash at any of your summer parties or BBQs.
- 1/4 Melissa's Perfect Sweet Onion or White Onion peeled; diced small
- 1 serrano chile stem removed; minced
- 4 ripe roma tomatoes diced small
- 1 Melissa's South African Baby Pineapple peeled; diced small
- 1 ripe mango peeled; seeded; diced small
- 3/4 cup Melissa's Jicama peeled; diced small
- 1 package Melissa's Pomegranate Arils
- 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons Melissa's Fresh Cilantro chopped
- kosher salt to taste
In a mixing bowl, add the onion, chile and tomatoes.
Next, add the pineapple, mango, jicama and pomegranate arils.
Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into the bowl.
Add the cilantro and salt and mix well.