Golden Beet Salad with Citrus Dressing
Fact: you can make this golden beet salad in under 20 minutes and it's guaranteed to taste amazing.
- 1 teaspoon fresh Orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh Lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Grapeseed oil
- 1 package Melissa's steamed golden beets
- 3 tablespoons Queso fresco crumbled
- 1 tablespoon Pomegranate arils
- 3 leaves fresh Basil finely chopped
In a medium bowl, whisk together the citrus juices and honey.
Slowly whisk in the grapeseed oil; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the beets, cheese, pomegranate arils and basil leaves to the bowl.
Toss to combine.