Pink Pineapple Lemonade
Treat yourself to a refreshing lemonade using the Jewel of the Jungle!
Combine all ingredients in a pitcher, but add lemon juice and agave syrup gradually to find a balance in between tartness and sweetness. Pour into glasses over ice.
Garnish with your favorite herb and round sliced lemons
To juice the pineapple:
- Peel and chop the pineapple into small pieces.
- Add pineapple pieces in a blender with water.
- Blend to make a smooth juice.
- Strain the juice using a strainer.
- Add more water if the juice is too thick.
Serving: 4servingsCalories: 175kcalCarbohydrates: 44gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 4mgPotassium: 151mgFiber: 2gSugar: 35gVitamin C: 35mgCalcium: 22mgIron: 1mg