Cranberry Raspberry Cobbler
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 cups cranberries
- 2 cups raspberries
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 large product
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter melted and cooled
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- canela (cinnamon sticks) ground to powder, to taste
- vanilla bean ice cream to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in a bowl. Blend in the berries and lemon juice. Arrange into ungreased 2-quart casserole. Set aside.
- Combine egg, melted butter, and cream in a bowl; Whisk and set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl. Make a well in center of dry ingredients, and put egg mixture into well. Mix dry and wet ingredients and work dough until just mixed together. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto fruit, spreading evenly over the surface. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuit topping is golden brown.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!