Trade-in your carb-loaded potato for a light Jicama, to make these guilt-free Baked Jicama Fries. Create your own aioli sauce and call it a day, these fries are light and crispy and will be gone before you know it!
Spice things up with Melissa’s Green Hatch Powder, but also feel free to add any of your favorite go-to spices!
Baked Jicama Fries
- 1 Melissa's Jicama peeled; cut into sticks
- 2 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Salt
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Melissa's Green Hatch Powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Smoked Paprika
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F
- In a bowl, toss all of the ingredients until well combined. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in the oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until crispy. Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.
PIN THIS POST!