Summertime calls for cool drinks by the pool! Try out this refreshing Hatch, Mango and Berry smoothie to put a little kick into your day!
Super easy, and a great way to get your kids in the kitchen!
Hatch, Mango and Berry Smoothie
- 1 Melissa's New Mexico Hatch Chile roasted; peeled; seeded
- 1 Melissa's Sapurana Mango peeled; seeded; cubed; frozen
- 1/2 cup Frozen raspberries
- 1/2 Banana frozen
- 1/2 cup Vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup Cold Whole milk
- 1 pinch Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Place all ingredients into a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into 2 chilled glasses and serve.
PIN THIS POST!