We add Hatch Peppers to EVERYTHING, that means pizza is included! Spice up your taste buds with this delicious Hatch Pepper-Pepperoni Pizza.
A super fun way to get the family together in the kitchen and a great way to end a day with a yummy slice of home-made pizza.
Hatch Pepper-Pepperoni Pizza
- 1 Store bought pizza crust or 1 recipe for crust below
- 1/2 cup Your favorite maranara sauce
- 2 Melissa's New Mexico Hatch Peppers roasted, peeled & seeded; chopped
- 20 slices Pepperonis
- 3/4 cup Shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp Melissa's Green Hatch Chile Powder
- 1/2 tsp Fresh oregano chopped
- 1/2 tsp Fresh basil chopped
Pizza Dough Recipe
- 2-2 1/2 cups Bread flour
- 2 1/4 tsp Instant yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp Granulated sugar
- 3 cloves Melissa's Peeled Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 2 tbsp Olive oil extra virgin
- 3/4 cup warm water
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- Preheat the oven to 500ºF. Place a pizza stone in the oven while It preheats.
- Spread the marinara over the pizza dough. Sprinkle the Hatch Chile and the rest of the ingredients over the pizza and place into the oven. Bake until the pizza is slightly charred all over, rotating it every few minutes so it cooks evenly. Cut and served.
Pizza Dough Instructions
- In a standing mixer, Add 1 cup of the flour and the next 6 ingredients and mix. Add the salt and more flour, as needed, until the dough Is only slightly sticky.
PIN THIS POST!