We love a seasonal easy bake dessert! The Green Dragon® Apple dessert requires little time and effort and packs a punch full of flavor and beautiful aromas that brings memories of the holidays. Top with a scoop or two of your favorite vanilla ice cream or yogurt, and you have a sensational dish! You can have the Green Dragon Apple® Dessert for breakfast, a midday snack or after a hearty meal – it tastes delightful any time of day.
To buy this season Green Dragon® Apples click here to add to cart!
Baking with Green Dragon Apples® this season? Here’s another easy Green Dragon® Apple Dessert recipe; the Apple Crisp is a classic and will leave a lasting impression!
Easy Baked Green Dragon® Apples
- 3 lbs Green Dragon® Apples Cored, cut into 1/2 inch thick pieces
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp cold butter cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp bourbon optional
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl combine apple slices, brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, cornstarch, lemon juice, vanilla extract and bourbon (if using). Toss until evenly coated
- Spread mixture into a 2-quart baking dish. Place butter cubes over the top of the apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until apples are tender, stirring halfway through.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Also, have you entered our #FamilyBakingChallenge? Sign up to receive weekly emails with recipes like this dessert. Bake at least two recipes from the emails sent, post to Instagram, Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag #FamilyBakingChallenge for a chance to win a KitchenAid Stand Up mixer and a baking bundle worth up to $1500!
Click here to sign up for the #FamilyBakingChallenge!