- 1 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (firmly packed)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 2 lemons, juiced (Meyer, Ponderosa, Seedless)
- 3 tablespoons lemons, zested (Meyer, Ponderosa, Seedless)
- 1 cup walnuts (lightly toasted and chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
Cream the butter and granulated sugar. Add the brown sugar, eggs and vanilla and mix until well combined. Add the juice and zest and mix to combine.
In another bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
Gradually add the dry mixture to the butter mixture.
Fold in the walnuts.
Drop tablespoon size portions of the dough onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake in the oven for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Cool on wire racks.
This is a tasty cookie. Bet you can’t eat just one. Enjoy.