These Vegetarian Asian Jicama Tacos are super flavorful and nutritious, giving you everything you want in a dish! Super easy to make, bring tasty Asian flavors straight to your household for a filling meal.
Let’s get into it!
Vegetarian Asian Jicama Tacos
- 1 package Melissa's Jicama Wraps
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter
- 2 Melissa's Perfect Sweet Onions
- 2 cloves Melissa's Peeled Garlic minced
- 1/8 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/8 tsp Freshly Ground Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper stems and seeds removed; julienned
- 1 Red Bell Pepper stems and seeds removed; julienned
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper stems and seeds removed; julienned
- 2 Carrots peeled; julienned
- 1/2 cup Hoison Sauce
- 1/2 cup Asian Orange Sauce
- 4 tbsp Seasoned Rice Vinegar
- Peel and thinly slice the onions.
- In a large sauté pan, heat the olive oil and melt the butter. Add the onions, the garlic and season with the salt and pepper. Add the bell peppers and carrots and sauté until just tender-crisp.
- Mix the sauces and vinegar together and add to the pan. Cook until just heated through.
- Add the mixture to the jicama wraps/slices to create tacos.
PIN THIS POST!