Melt in your mouth roasted potatoes. Intrigued? The Roasted Dutch Yellow® Potatoes with Caramelized Leeks is the dish you’re going to want to keep making. We can already smell it and ohmigosh, does it smell good. The holidays are officially here, and honestly our goal this season is to relax, feel cozy, and always eat good food.
These melt in your mouth Roasted Dutch Yellow® Potatoes with Caramelized Leeks is the comfort food you didn’t know you needed. Also, if you’re not familiar, our Dutch Yellow® Potatoes are kind of a big deal. We know, that’s a large claim, but please, let us introduce you…
What’s the Big Deal about these Potatoes?
First off, they’re small, which makes peeling, mashing, chopping – you name it – super easy! Also, they are literally perfect for ANY occasion! Want to grill ’em? Do it! Making a potato salad for the family BBQ you’re attending? Oh, guess what? These potatoes are perfect for that! Also, have we mentioned they’re super creamy? Like, beyond! And on top of everything else, they have a nutty and buttery flavor which means whatever other flavors you decide to add to them will make them that much better! Have we sold you yet? So yeah, we think our Dutch Yellow® Potatoes are literally the best!
Here are our gems – introducing the….DUTCH YELLOW® POTATO (check them out if you know what’s good for you 😉).
Also, because we think everyone in the world loves potatoes…and if you don’t, are you okay? We have recipes aplenty to get you inspired to try the Dutch Yellow® Potatoes!
Want More Recipes?
Roasted Dutch Yellow® Potatoes with Carmelized Leeks
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF
- In a bowl, toss the potatoes with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Place the potatoes, in a single layer, on a baking sheet and place in the pre-heated oven
- Roast until fork tender, about 12-15 minutes
- While the potatoes are cooking, heat the rest of the olive oil and butter in a sauté pan
- Add the leeks and caramelize them. Add the rosemary and cook for 1 minute
- Toss with the roasted potatoes and serve